[sword-devel] Module installer for SwordReader

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 20 11:19:14 MST 2007

Hi Michael .........

Michael J Kaye wrote:
> It seems to do pretty much exactly what you describe. When InstallManager came up, it showed all the modules I have installed on my PDA.
I've re-done the above as a Windows GUI.  It doesn't do any more than it
did before, except that it now has a lot of safeguards in to stop it
hanging.  I've attached it if you get chance to try it out, I'd like to
hear what you get.  I will start work on the actual installation next
and sen you a version when I have it working.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com