[sword-devel] Tagging verses and verse lists

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Tue Dec 18 17:24:01 MST 2007

I have to say that I haven't really played with the bookmarks much.
I use verse lists all the time. I save them in topic folders to go back
to over and over.
I have my  students use them. I tell them to find all the verses on a
given subject a week before I am going to teach on it.  Then make sub
topic verse lists.

Example
Topic: Baptism
Subtopics:
        Commanded/or optional
        Immersion or sprinkle etc...
        Before or after salvation
        etc...
Then I have them e-mail the lists to me.
The next week I teach from my lists and they can see how theirs compared.