[sword-devel] SwordReader - Experimental Double Buffering added.]

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 14 10:47:55 MST 2007

Hi David ............

David Trotz wrote:
> I wanted to you to know that I do appreciate the feedback, as you are
> coming at it from a different approach and I never thought to be
> clicking all around the screen while waiting.
And I really appreciate all the work you're putting into this app.  I wholeheartedly agree that it will be nice to have a version that does something fast to paint the screen.  I would warn you that I'm an expert in 'breaking' programs while testing!

I promise you that a user will do just what I did, though!  I've spent too long watching my wife use her computer.  She's very impatient.  If nothing appears to be happening, she presses keys to try to make something happen!  And I'd like to bet that she's not the only person who does this!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com