[sword-devel] SwordReader

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 12:33:41 MST 2007

David, (Barry)

I would be glad to test SwordReader on the emulator but don't have a Pocket
PC to measure performance. On a search thru the entire Bible for a sparse word
 (e.g. "firkins") how long is it taking? Is it important to include Lucene
add-on?  Anyway, the emulator is extremely slow. The progress bar movement  is
undetectable. Could we have a small field that runs thru the books  or
chapters to indicate activity. Also when finished I believe the "preview"  window
should be filled with the first verse found. Also references could be  displayed
as soon as they are found.  Anyway, you will get plenty of  feature testing
from me.

In His Grace,
Robin

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com