[sword-devel] Firefox front-end

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:49:26 MST 2007

Brian,
	Joe Walker, one of the developers of JSword, has authored DWR (Direct
Web Remoting) as a way to interface AJAX to server side java. You can
see a demo of it working with JSword here: http://eireneh.com/studious/

This is a bit stale, using an old release of JSword. You might find it
interesting. I haven't had time to look at your prototype, but once my
work deadlines ease up, I'll be more available to offer help.

But if you have specific questions regarding the JSword library,
please feel free to ask. You can also subscribe to jsword-devel and
some of the others there might like to pitch in.

In Him,
	DM