[sword-devel] SSH file manager for Windows

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 10 10:16:06 MST 2007

Hey,
	For what it's worth, although I prefer command line tools, the de facto
standard Windows GUI for SCP/SFTP is WinSCP (http://winscp.net).  Sounds like
it's probably similar to DataFreeway.  I usually use WinSCP when I'm on
someone else's Windows box and I want to use SFTP, because like PuTTY you can
download the standalone .exe without needing to install it.  We also install
it standard on our Windows machines in the computer lab.

-Jeremy Erickson