[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Sebastien Koechlin seb.sword at koocotte.org
Wed Dec 5 01:44:49 MST 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 11:11:46PM +0000, Luke Plant wrote:
> On Friday 30 November 2007 14:18:11 Luke Plant wrote:
> > I've checked by running osis2mod without compression and examining
> > its output, and this utility is definitely at fault.
>
> I've done some more checking, trying to add whitespace at the *end* of
> the line, and it still doesn't work -- you simply can't break a
> sentence up over multiple lines without words getting merged.  If I
> replace all newlines in the XML with spaces, then it is fine.

Are you using the 1.5.10 version? I had a similar problem few months ago, and
it have been corrected in this version (read thread ending with
http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2007-May/025394.html ).

By the way, I try to find the bug database on the sword website, I have been
redirected to sourceforge.net (from http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/
'Report Bugs: SWORD at SF' on the left) where we can not download sword, nor
access any bug database. I did not found the bug database on sword site
neither.

--
Sébastien Koechlin