[sword-devel] Tagging verses and verse lists

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:41:41 MST 2007

A few additional points about verse lists, thanks to Ben:
1. BibleDesktop does support saving of verse lists, again in a fairly
simple format.  It still doesn't really have good support for topics,
multiple verse lists, and so on.
2. As well as Verse Lists, Sword for Windows also supports bookmarks
in a tree view, which has more features (though I think its usability
still leaves something to be desired).

It appears that support for the rudimentary, simple verse lists in
various Sword applications is much better than I had expected.
However, I think that there is still considerable room for
standardisation and adding of features.

Jon