[sword-devel] OSIS markup

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 29 23:10:42 MST 2007

DM, if you really intend below to say 'reiterates', and if I remember
correctly, the intended OSIS tagging would be to use <catchWord> (which
I'm not sure if SWORD supports yet) instead of <hi>, but from your
example, I don't think "Lit." usually reiterates, but rather redefines.
  Regardless, I think your problem is with the quote, and I would
probably choose 2, as well.

	-Troy.