[sword-devel] Strong's Numbers in Greek Modules was Domain changed hands, should be deleted

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 10:42:56 MST 2007

Pierre Marc Dumuid wrote:
> I know it doesn't make sense, but I kinda wish the greek had strongs...
> (well a bibletime "mouse-over" brings up the dictionary /strongs meaning
> of the greek word)
Three of our Greek modules do have Strong's Numbers: byz, tr and whnu.

The KJV is not only keyed to Strong's but in the OSIS <w> element there
is a src attribute holds the index of the word as found in corresponding
verse of the tr module.

Having this allows us to produce an interlinear view.

It would also allow us to validate the KJV Strong's tagging.