[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:14:48 MST 2007

Hi Troy,

I tryed the FC app in two phones, the Nokia E-61 and the Motorola
V975, in which it works perfectly. I used the standard version and
not the "old phones'" version.

BTW, I didn't know about this program and it is very helpfull for me
in memorizing hebrew vocabulary. Is there a version with greek
vocabulary?

Yours,
Jónatas Ferreira