[sword-devel] flashcards mobile

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 23 13:42:16 MST 2007

Hey guys,

I have a new implementation of Flashcards Mobile available from your
phone at:

crosswire.org/fc

It only uses the very oldest J2ME APIs so it should work on most any
phone.  We are now drawing the quiz screen ourself and allowing a
numeric keypad press to answer.  This saves quite a number of key
presses when choosing your answer.  There is also a new 'HELP' button
which shows you the answer, useful while reviewing the flashcards for
the first time.

Please let me know if you have a chance to try and find that it either
works or fails on your device.  I would love to hear which devices we
can confirm work.

Thank you,

	-Troy.