[sword-devel] Dead Win32 utilities?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson kahunapule at mpj.cx
Sat Apr 21 20:21:47 MST 2007

I was just looking at converting some Bibles to Sword modules, and read
http://crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/. It all seemed easy
enough to actually do, until I found out that the Win32 executables at
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/ don't actually
work on my Windows XP system. At first, they complained about a missing
CG32.DLL, then when I got a random CG32.DLL from the alpha directory,
the programs complained about a missing entry point in that DLL-- which
I assume means that this is not the right version of CG32.DLL. Any clues
how to make these programs work without installing Borland Codeguard?

Michael
http://kahunapule.org