[sword-devel] New beta module: GerLut1545lh

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 19 19:47:53 MST 2007

This looks like a cool project. I'm going to learn Early New High German
in a class next semester and this might turn out to be a cool resource
to have at that time.

Do you have any plans to clean up the formatting? The line-break marks
and references at the ends of lines make it a bit more difficult to read
than it needs to be.

--Chris