[sword-devel] Gill, Keil & Delitzsch commentaries?

Jason Brooks jbrooks at kinex.net
Mon Apr 16 10:25:13 MST 2007

<quote who="cricketc at gmail.com">
> Has anyone worked on getting Gill's Exposition of the Whole Bible or
> the Keil & Delitzsch commentaries in a Sword module? Is the text
> available anywhere? If it is, I'm happy to work on converting it into
> modules, but I couldn't find the text anywhere.
>
> Also, is there an easy way to see what beta modules we have on the
> crosswire site?
>
> -Benjie

Unless some else knows, I don't think that K&D is available, unless
someone can get a hold of an original copy the original, which may be in
the public domain.  I have a current copy at home, and I know that it's
been modified in terms of pagination, volume splitting and typesetting.
I'll try to check copyright info in my volumes tonight.

HTH,
Jason

--
Jason Brooks