Adding Strong´s numbers and making modules? Re: [sword-devel] SpaRV2004

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 09:19:37 MST 2007

Dear Joachim Ansorg,
I am ignorant of what needs to be done but I have a great desire
to learn and I work hard.  I am very interested in Strongś numbers
for Spanish and other translations.  I will travel again to
Europe this Summer for EuroPython.  Is there a way I can help
and learn something at the same time to use in translations
you do not yet have?

I removed nospam+ and sent it to adress below and it bounced.