[sword-devel] "commissioning" help?

sworddev at chrisbaker.com sworddev at chrisbaker.com
Tue Apr 10 14:15:02 MST 2007

Greetings:
A while back I suggested a few keyboard shortcuts I thought Sword/Windows
needed.  I'm not a programmer (at least not any more), but I'd *really*
like to have those shortcuts available in the program.  Basically, it
would just consist of attaching keyboard shortcuts to existing controls.
Is it appropriate to ask someone on this list to add them & recompile for
me in exchange for money or well-wishes or some such?  If so, any takers?
(I've kludged a workaround with AutoHotKey scripts, but the latency just
makes it nervewracking.)
Thanks,
Chris