[sword-devel] The SWORD Project for Windows 1.5.9 installers testing

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 17:15:50 MST 2006

Troy,
	I did a clean install of just the starter pack. I set up crosswire
as a remote site and installed a few modules. I tried both passive
and not. I tried the InstallManager both when it was offered during
install and also from the Tools menu from inside the program. In no
case, for any of the modules, did the progress bars update.
	Also, after installing modules, I had to quite and restart BibleCS
before I could see the new modules. But, my guess is that is normal.
DM