[sword-devel] The SWORD Project for Windows 1.5.9 installers testing

Karl Kleinpaste karl at charcoal.com
Sat Sep 23 16:19:18 MST 2006

DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> writes:
> If you have downloaded or found any problems with the program,
> please try again.

Interesting.  This latest download now correctly displays the
commentary I showed to Troy in Rev9:7 a few evenings ago, but the Good
Samaritan commentary I mentioned in my previous message is still being
displayed as raw RTF.

So the "unpreserved `{'" bug is fixed after all, but there is
something else lurking to cause trouble.  Perhaps the GoodSam module
itself has a flaw?  (But the displayed {} are definitely unmatched.)