[sword-devel] When will 1.5.9 be released?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 17 21:13:36 MST 2006

Joachim,
	1.5.9 RC has been in testing for about 2 weeks now with no reported
errors.  I'm hoping for 2 things:

	Good reports regarding the bindings from the Daggar team and Matt Reimer.

	New locales submitted-- specifically, I'd like to give Adrian a chance
to get his Thai locale working, with the help of the new locale helper
tool we've posted.

	These are the 2 main things I'm hoping to receive before we officially
release.  I'd be happy to put 1.5.9RC on the public site before then.
If you need 1.5.9 official before the BT release and need to release
now, we can give everyone 2 more days to report and then release with
what we have.  Actually, that doesn't sound bad.  How about we do this?

	-Troy.