[sword-devel] Locale Helper Utility

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 14 20:34:57 MST 2006

Adrian,
    My apologies.  I was building with dynamic packages turned on.  I've
places a static build on the site at the same location, same name.  I've
tested it on a computer without the Borland compiler.  Again, my
apologies for the wasted time.

    -Troy.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/LocaleHelper.zip