[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.9 RC

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 7 16:04:49 MST 2006

Adrian,
	I'd be happy to help with whatever you'd need, but I'm not sure,
exactly, what you'd like.

	Technically, the .conf file needs to be UTF-8 encoded.

	Practically, this is probably most easily accomplished using any  text
editor on your platform that saves in UTF-8.

	If you are looking for a conversion from one encoding to another, there
are 2 handy command line utilities which do a good job of this, one is
fairly standard on most unix-like systems, and the other comes with ICU;
the are iconv, and uconv, respectively.  I'd guess a google for a
Windows binary would likely turn up one or both of these.

	If there is something more you'd like to see to help with the
translation, let me know.

	Hope this information helps.

		-Troy.