[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Mon Oct 23 12:43:20 MST 2006

    Hi!
I've been away from the sword project for quite a while now. I'm happy
to see new sword for windows release and I'm really eager to try out
rebuilding the polish warsaw bible that I've transcoded to OSIS more
than year ago. The problem is, as usual, with the sword utilities,
namely osis2mod, which I cannot find in the recent version.
I've tried sword compilation under cygwin, but ended up with the same
result as it was already posted here something like a month age.
Unfortunately i do not have access to BCB6 or BCB5.

So the request to the kind soul to post the precompiled sword utilities
somewhere, possibly on the developers site. Please please please!

Christopher.