[sword-devel] Palm Based reader

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 13 00:35:18 MST 2006

Hi Josh .............

Josh Gould wrote:
> I have a question regarding the PalmBible+ software. I just got my new Palm handheld that I would like to use the NET Bible htat I have on it
Palm OS doesn't use regular Sword modules.  There is some software
somewhere to convert existing modules, but it won't handle the net
footnotes because of their size.  However - there is a palm version of
NET for PalmBible+ which is currently still under test.  If the NET
testing forum for that version is not yet closed, you could offer to
test.  It was due for release a while ago as far as I recall.  If David
Austin is listening, he might be able to tell us when it is due out.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com