[sword-devel] ICU build fix

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 7 20:39:32 MST 2006

Scott,
    Thank you for the details.  I indeed have 3.4 installed on my FC
box.  You're description makes obvious sense now.  Daniel Glassey is our
build maintainer, so I hope he has time to review and commit your
comprehensive fix soon.  I'm almost in favor of requiring at least ICU
version 3.0; then we can just remove all the checks.  Thanks again for
the details.

       -Troy.