[sword-devel] detecting clucene and branching

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 4 02:17:42 MST 2006

Daniel,
    Please feel free to commit to trunk.  1.5.9 has been tagged.  If we
feel we need to make a 1.5.9.1 excluding anything else that goes into
trunk, we can work from the tag.  How bad is 1.5.9 with regard to
clucene detection?  Will distributions have trouble getting 1.5.9 with
clucene working (besides the clucene problem of not installing the
config header)?

    -Troy.