[sword-devel] LT locale in sword 1.5.9

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 28 10:06:00 MST 2006

Daniel, Linas, and Joachim,

	I think we still have a problem with 3 level ICU versions (X.X.X).  We
had a patch sent in which I forwarded to Daniel, back when he was in the
thick of other things.  Daniel, if you still have that email, could you
take a look at the patch and apply it if it is appropriate (it looked
good to me, but I'm not qualified to judge autotools changes!).  We also
might just consider removing support for the older versions of ICU.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.