[sword-devel] French translations

Sebastien Koechlin seb.sword at koocotte.org
Fri Nov 17 18:06:27 MST 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:01:58PM +0100, Sebastien Koechlin wrote:
> I'm currently working on making a OSIS version of French Darby.

Ok, it's not finish but I have most of the Bible working:

http://koocotte.org/darby/
	BibleJNDhtm-Bible.html -> initial file.
	darby.osis.xml and fredrb.conf -> result
(I have some odds osisID).

I'm using osis2mod from ubuntu/libsword6-1.5.9-0ubuntu3 to build the sword module.

Notes are not working with gnomesword2 nor bibletime. I have a symbol but
the content is not displayed. They are not referencing the right verse too.

I have problems with verse numbers, in Leviticus 5:19-26, they are all
merged in Leviticus 5:19.

--
Seb, autocuiseur