[sword-devel] [Gnomesword-developers] doc images replaced

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 17 14:50:29 MST 2006

This might be useful, from swdisprtfchap.cpp in BibleCS:

Just before iterating the module for display of a single chapter:

      VerseKey *key = (VerseKey *)(SWKey *)Module;
      key->Headings(1);
      testmt = key->Testament();
      book   = key->Book();
      chap   = key->Chapter();
      verse  = key->Verse();
      key->AutoNormalize(0);
      key->Verse(0);
      if (chap == 1) {
           key->Chapter(0);
           if (book == 1) {
                key->Book(0);
                if (testmt == 1) key->Testament(0);
           }
      }
      while (((!key->Book())||(key->Book() == book)) &&
((!key->Chapter())||(key->Chapter() == chap)) && (Module.Error() == 0)) {
}