[sword-devel] preserving titles in OSIS

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 08:14:34 MST 2006

Thanks for that link. I think though - as our discussions and experiments showed - this is a problem with Gnomesword's RtoL support rather than with the module. Removing the RtoL direction from the config file (without any changes in my OSIS text) makes the titles re-appear.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------