[sword-devel] preserving titles in OSIS

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 18:05:01 MST 2006

You could model it after what I did for the KJV as it has and
preserves titles.
You can download it from www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006

The way osis2mod "preserves" titles is to pull them out and store
them in the following verse.
Sometimes that may be verse 0.

Also, if it is a canonical part of the work, always needing to show
even when headings are turned off, add canonical="true" to the title
element.