[sword-devel] Translation of the bible texts

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 05:14:39 MST 2006

This module was removed because it was found to be under current
copyright and we were not able to obtain permission from the
copyright owner. What prompted the investigation, IIRC, was that it
had errors that needed to be fixed. Further, upon comparison with a
print copy of what it was thought to be, it was determined that it
was not Almeida Atualizada.

All this is recorded in the sword-devel archives, as well as the
start of an effort to scan a work that has been made available.