[sword-devel] Translation of the bible texts

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:45:46 MST 2006

I believe that work has been done or is being done on a Bible in
Brazilian Portugese.  Certainly you're welcome to make translations of
*almost* all of the texts in our library.  If you ask more
specifically which texts then it would be easier to give you an
answer.  However, translating an entire Bible or commentary is a
project that usually takes several years and many committees of
translators.  You might want to ask around and check the lists to see
what has become of the efforts to locate a Portugese text that is
usable for converting to electronic format.  Check back through this
list's archives about what ever became of those.

--Greg