[sword-devel] .NET Bible software tool?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:49:41 MST 2006

Someone had gotten started on that a while back (check last
summer/fall on the mailing list archives for something like
"sharpsword" or the like).  As I recall he got the wrapper to compile
but ran into some issues - or maybe just abandoned the idea of the
front-end to see what Troy wanted to do with the current C++ front end
(named BibleCS in the mailing list archives).  Hope that helps!

--Greg