[sword-devel] ESV reverse interlinear, How can I dl it? Re: This might be useful to some

J H Stovall pythondrs at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:21:42 MST 2006

I clicked 10 times.  All I got was 10 announcements of a reverse
interlinear and a pitch to sell it on hard bound with Strong's
on pdf.  I do not want and do not like pdf files and do not want
to buy hard bound.  I even registered but never could find a link
to actually download the reverse interlinear only announcements.
Please add a link that works according to the announcements.