[sword-devel] Re: The penultimate word on the "PorAA" module Portuguese Bible

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Wed May 31 11:30:22 MST 2006

Sergio Queiroz escreveu:

> Thanks Chris, I hope you can find the public domain source of the
> text

	Oh for wishful thinking.

	What is really amazing me is ignoring my offer of proof of identity of
PorAA and Revisada (scanned pages for example), and the insistence on an
unnamed source of non-specified guarantees.

> so that we will be finally be free of all the brouhaha that follows
> every time someone volunteers to help with the PorAA. And everybody
> can then focus on collaboration.

	I wish you would collaborate by doing due diligence on the text.

Leandro G Faria Corcete DUTRA       xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org
+55 (11) 5685 2219             Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 9406 7191     ICQ/AIM: aim:GoIM?screenname=61287803
            MSN: msnim:chat?contact=leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm