[sword-devel] NA27 + punctuation + accent + strong + morph in osis format

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat May 27 01:48:29 MST 2006

Mark,
	We'd love to have a NA/UBS GNT available, but the history is that we
had a module with diacritics available for SWORD about 10 years ago.  It
was built with the CCAT text, and the German Bible Society asked us to
remove the module.  I know some things/staff have change at the German
Bible Society since that time and maybe they would be willing to allow
us to distribute a module again.  We should talk about contacting them
regarding this.

	Also, basically the WHNU module is practically the same thing.  This
module is the Wescott-Hort text with NA/UBS variants included.  Most of
our software allows you to show the variants, so you have the scholarly
Greek text you need for study.

	Have you seen our LXXM module work?  It is not complete, and we've not
yet been granted permission to distribute the text, but it works pretty
cool.  Try clicking on a word.  It goes out to Perseus to do a lexical
lookup in Lidell-Scott:

http://crosswire.org/study/bookdisplay.jsp?mod=LXXM&gbsEntry=%2FPsSol%2F17%2F1

Thank you for your work.  Looking forward to serving together with you.

	-Troy.