[sword-devel] howto: mod2osis

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri May 26 14:53:01 MST 2006

Not being particularly knowledgable about Macs, again, I'm at a loss.
It might have something to do with the module name (check Sword's
mods.d/ directory for the name of the .conf file - which should be
closely related to the name of the module) or with the SWORD_PATH
environtment variable (check by typing something like `echo
$SWORD_PATH` into a terminal window and seeing if that points to
/Applications/MacSword/Modules).  If neither you don't get anywhere
with that, you're beyond my ken with MacSword.

--Greg