[sword-devel] Create a module. Where is xml2gbs

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 17:54:19 MST 2006

Here is the sequence of commands that I used to make kjv2006 on a
unix system. The Mac probably is similar:

To create a raw text I do: (I find this useful for debugging)
	mkdir -p modules/texts/rawtext/kjvraw
	osis2mod modules/texts/rawtext/kjvraw kjv.xml
	zip kjvraw.zip mods.d/kjvraw.conf modules/texts/rawtext/kjvraw/*

To create a compressed one I do:
	mkdir -p modules/texts/ztext/kjv2006
	osis2mod modules/texts/ztext/kjv2006 kjv.xml 0 2 4
	zip kjv2006.zip mods.d/kjv2006.conf modules/texts/ztext/kjv2006/*

If the conf does not match the module, it probably won't work.