[sword-devel] wxSword Client

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Fri May 5 13:09:14 MST 2006

>>  integrating wxWidgets and Mozilla was quite cumbersome.

For sure <g>

FYI, there are some real experts on wxWidgets that participate in the
Audacity open-source project. It is a sophisticated multi-track audio
editor that uses the GPL license. They have developed some incredible
custom widgets for wav forms, "track panels", and others.

Not meaning to be OT, but as an indicator of their wxWidget
proficiency, Audacity was recently noted to be a "Must have free
download" by Shopper's Choice. (May 2006 for an obsolete version  ...
the latest 1.3 beta is very much improved over the award-winner.). I
believe another mainstream magazine made a similar award earlier this
year (PC Magazine?, PC World?). I believe it was also the SourceForge
POM (project of the month) not too long ago.

My point is that Audacity participants might be willing to help. I
found them to be a tremendous resource (and very patient with this
audio and wxWidget newbie).