[sword-devel] wxSword Client

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri May 5 12:34:42 MST 2006

Hi Greg ..........

Greg Hellings wrote:
> None of those look like they are wxWidgets related, but from the
> Sourceforge gnuwin32-users list I get the advice to link in the
> libole32 library
Got it!  Clean compile link and - it works.  It was down to my
misunderstanding of what the wx-config script is supposed to do.  I
finished up running wx-config from the msys command line and pasting the
results into DEV-C++ as it works better that way.  Anyhow, I now have a
standalone native Windows .exe file made under mingw (msys).  Thanks.
I'll maybe try it under Linux next.  If anyone wants my DEV-C++ .dev
file, I can send it.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).