[sword-devel] ESV bug?

Don Bedsole dbedsole at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 5 06:38:15 MST 2006

Hi,
I downloaded the ESV Bible module, and looked at it a little last night.  I
noticed that some of the "section titles" are duplicated.  For instance,
Psalm1 is titled, "The Way of the Righteous and the Wicked." The Sword module
ESV displays this twice, once in larger Bold type and once in smaller regular
type.  I wrote "ESV bug?" with a question mark in my subject title because
it's possible that this was intended. If unintended, it isn't a big deal, but
it does differ from the practice of my printed version of the ESV, so I
thought I would post about it.

I also want to say thank you to all the people who made it possible for the
ESV module to be made available.  I think this will be a blessing and a boost
for Sword, Bibletime, GnomeSword, and the other related projects.  Thank
you!!!

I am using the ESV Module on:
Bibletime 1.5.3 (KDE)
Fedora Core 5