[sword-devel] ESV beta announcement

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Thu May 4 02:48:21 MST 2006

On 04/05/06, Daniel Glassey <dglassey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've got the OK from Troy to put the ESV in the beta area. We just
> need to clear up where that will be.
>
> Please be patient. We'll hopefully have it sorted by the weekend. Note
> that this will be a _beta_ release for a few weeks so please report
> any bugs you find in it to www.crosswire.org/bugs in the modules
> section. (btw It is the US version so Americanisms aren't real bugs ;)
> )

The ESV is now available as a public beta. You can download it from
the beta area

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/betaraw

The best way to do this is using installmgr or an installmgr enabled frontend.
Site ftp.crosswire.org
Directory /pub/sword/betaraw

You can also download the rawzip, windows or mac files from
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=ESV&tester=true&beta=true

Please report any bugs you find in it to http://www.crosswire.org/bugs
in the modules section.

Read well,