[sword-devel] Quick'n'dirty ESV module available!

Kurt Andrews Kurt.W.Andrews at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 2 21:14:37 MST 2006

I'll cast my vote for some kind of secured Wiki access.  The last
time I asked about one I think I heard that there was one in the past
that presented some security problems.  I don't know all the details
so I can't make any specific suggestions to fix what ever was wrong,
but a wiki sure would be nice for documenting and knowledge
transfer.   We use one at work that provides a lot of benefit for the
architects and engineers developing software.

Oh and just so I stay on topic... I'm chomping at the bit to get my
hands on the ESV module.  This is all good news (hmm a pun this late
in the evening.  will wonders never cease)

Good Night and God Bless

Kurt