[sword-devel] Re: Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Tue May 2 19:57:42 MST 2006

Em Mon, 01 May 2006 10:47:08 +0100, Jónatas Ferreira escreveu:

> So, I guess that for now nothing can be done, is that it?

  Unfortunately.

> I had already noticed the erroneous naming of the module. I wrote to
> the list saying that and I have never had an answer.

  Sorry, I must have overlooked it.  When was that?

> Is it possible to get your corrected copy anyway? It would be very
> helpfull (at least for now).

  Technically, not, as I have no explicit permission from the IBB.

  But just check my message in the list archives, I don’t remember
cleaning the files from my site and have no time to do so now… only I
think they still need to be processed as they are there.

  Also, for some days CrossWire did publish my files, so perhaps they
are somewhere in the cloud yet.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 5685 2219
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/        +55 (11) 9406 7191
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org                              BRASIL