[sword-devel] Fwd: clucene call for assistance

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Mar 31 03:09:06 MST 2006

Dear fellow Sword and BibleTime developers,

Is there anyone here who would be able and willing to help Ben van Klinken,
the maintainer of clucene, with fixing licensing issues for the upcoming
clucene 0.9.11 release? This release is going to fix important bugs but is
delayed because of these issues.

Below is a copy of our communication.

Martin