[sword-devel] KJV2006 - 4th Beta

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Mar 30 00:07:26 MST 2006

Hi,
thank you for taking the time to explain these things.
BibleTime 1.6 will (almost) work fine with the new KJV2006 module.
Limitations are in the formatting. As soon as Sword switches to verse elements
in the text itself it should be easier to work with the osis texts.

Joachim

<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info