[sword-devel] Fixes for CLucene 0.9.x

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Mar 29 14:13:00 MST 2006

Hi,
I just added fixes in svn to compile with CLucene 0.9.x (tested with 0.9.10).

It works fine with 0.9.10, the indexes are huge though. This can be tweaked by
calling
	writer->setUseCompoundFile(true);
// 1000 or another large number. The higher it is the higher
// the memory conumption is.
	writer->setMinMergeDocs(1000);

afaik. This is not yet included.
0.9.11 will have a fixed optimize(), so these calls are probably not required.
0.9.10 has a buggy optimize though (I think).

0.9.11 should be released soon.

I tested the indexing with the KJV, which worked fine for me.
Testing with unicode modules like WLC is not yet done. I don't have a unicode
enabled client installed which uses the Sword calls.

Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info