[sword-devel] KJV2006 - 4th Beta

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Sat Mar 25 08:00:44 MST 2006

DM,

I tried out the "raw" KJV2006-Beta-4 with sword.exe rc1 ....

drum roll, please <g>

Well, nothing shows up. Am I providing "dummy checking" or otherwise doing
something wrong?

The KJV2006-ztext shows up ok, but not the raw vpl.

When I try to look at nt and ot with a text editor, I'm getting a message:
"nt" contains characters that do not exist in code page 1252 (ANSI - Latin
I). They will be converted to the system defualt character, if you click
ok."

After clicking ok, I'm still not seeing anything.

I looked at kjvraw.conf, and see that it is trying to use ztext:
[KJVraw]
DataPath=./modules/texts/rawtext/kjvraw/
ModDrv=zText
BlockType=BOOK
CompressType=ZIP

I changed that to WEB settings, and it shows up ok.

Mark 1:9 seems to be a reasonable length (was over 15000 before).

Line 7972 and 8275 are about 3800 characters long. There are a number of
verses that are nearly 3000 characters long.

HTH,