[sword-devel] Jonah 1.17 / 2.1

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 06:14:05 MST 2006

Hi,

I also have several issues with osis2mod, and I was getting ready to  post.
The fact is that there are several versification schemes for both  Old and New
Testaments.  I was having a similar problem with  re-versification in
Tischendorf's Greek New Testament.  It has John 1:52,  because an earlier verse is
sub-divided.  But it also has 3John 15 and Rev  12:18, which agrees with UBS 4.

How can we get osis2mod to recognize true variations in versification, and
not "standardize" everything?

Peace,

David